Jorja Fox Fanatics

In order to view all sections of the forum, why not become a member?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jorja Fox Fanatics

In order to view all sections of the forum, why not become a member?

Jorja Fox Fanatics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fansite for fans to chat freely about Jorja Fox and her roles. We welcome everyone!

Hello new members!

AmbaLaBamba
    AmbaLaBamba
    Admin
    Admin

Hello new members! Empty Hello new members!

Post  AmbaLaBamba Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:12 am

Hello everyone,

I thought it would be the right thing to introduce myself to you guys and gals in order to get the train rolling.

My name is Amber and I'm 18 years old, kinda young huh? I've just finished college and am taking a gap year to try and do some video game journalism, so far things have been moving ahead for me. Whilst my first passion is gaming, my second will always be CSI/Jorja Fox. So here I am creating this lovely forum/group of friends once again as the last forum was deleted for an unknown reason.

I like lots of things apart from the obvious above; food (yum), music, watching movies and work (I work with computers, nice job).

If you want to ask any questions then go ahead, I don't mind and I will try to answer them all. As for now, why not introduce yourself in a new thread and see what friendly people we have/will have here on the forum! Smile

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:06 pm